Sunday, March 22, 2009

Large Light-Filled Rooms ...With a View!


Wonderful two bedroom/two bath condo on the park has light filled rooms and a wonderful view of the park. Located at 2970 Lake Shore Drive, this 3rd floor, condo has large rooms with new hardwood floors... carpet in the master. Enter the unit through a formal foyer which opens up to the dining room and living area. The unit has wonderful windows running the length of the space! It's on the market for $272,500.




Contact me for additional information. You can see more images of this property as well as some of my other listings, via genebiondi.com. I can be reached via cell at: 773.519.1340.
I look forward to working with you.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gene,
    Just curious: is staging a big deal in Chicago like in Vancouver? I believe it adds a lot in terms of "vision" which not everyone has.
    Also an empty space looks always smaller than when it is furnished. Just my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete